December 10, 2018
Due to an ongoing shift in the trucking industry, many carriers are now requiring that all shipments be palletized.
To meet these new carrier requirements, effective December 1 2018, all LTL (less than truckload) shipments from the Zacros America – Hedwin Division will need to be palletized.
As everyone’s needs differ, we are pleased to offer a variety of pallets to help all of our customers keep up with these industry changes:
- PAL4194 40×48 house pallet; used* $8.90 each
- PAL4370 40×48 New pallet, 4 way $19.75 each
- PAL4673 38×42 Heavy duty, 2 way $21.95 each
For international shipments, there are three to choose from. The most common is listed first:
- PAL4350 Heat Treated** 40×48 New pallet, 4 way $24.75 each
- PAL4196 Heat Treated** 40×51 New pallet, 4 way $27.20 each
- PAL4371 Heat Treated** 42×48 New pallet, 4 way $24.93 each
*Used pallets are usually 4-way, but not guaranteed to be 4-way.
** Note that international shipments require heat treated pallets
Please contact your Customer Service specialist with any questions you may have.
Zacros America-Hedwin Division