The Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you would like to apply for employment, please fill out our online job application form.
We currently have the following openings:
The Customer Account Specialist will maintain and enhance customer relations with Zacros clients and distributors. The responsibilities of this position include order tracking, customer service, inside sales, having in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with all team members of the company.
- Receive, process and track orders from clients for company products in the Order Entry System.
- Process change orders and notifies customers of changes in order status.
- Interface with logistics department and scheduling department to coordinate shipments to customers.
- Updates client billing and shipping addresses as needed.
- Upon request, send price quotes to current customers for current products.
- Makes calls to existing and prior customers to gain new or lost business.
- Makes cold calls to prospective customers to generate leads.
- Forwards leads and new specification/order requests received to the Manager for action.
- Advises customers of past due amounts. Holds future orders until past due amounts are resolved.
- Generates Customer Complaint Reports (CCR) when needed and directs them to the Manager and the Quality Department for disposition and action.
- Responsible for accuracy of company order entry process.
- Participates in training as required and requested.
- Backs-up fellow Account Reps on a day-to-day basis to serve customers.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
- Work safely and adhere to safety rules and policies.
- Perform other tasks or assignments as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Two (2) to Four (4) year college degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in account management or customer service
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal skills required
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) preferred
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.