The Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you would like to apply for employment, please fill out our online job application form.
We currently have the following openings:
Under the direction of the Department Manager, incumbent performs a variety of tasks to support the selling efforts of the Sales Team and to help the company reach its short term and long term revenue goals. The Marketing Specialist has responsibility for all social media activity, company website, and marketing literature.
Under the guidance of the Department Manager:
- Ongoing interface with sales group providing support as needed
- Establish the Zacros America, Inc product brand image
- Create sales presentations as needed
- Directs inquiries and quote requests received by website to appropriate team member
- Develops and produces marketing literature and sales tools, updating at least annually
- Develops and monitors company advertising and promotional materials
- Prepares company public relations materials and social media campaigns
- Maintain and update company website to ensure maximization of content and website traffic
- Organizes company’s trade show and trade association participation
- Conducts market research and reports on market share, competition analysis, and potential markets
- Works within budget
- Develops and supports telemarketing efforts
- Prepares internal newsletter
- Profitably grow sales dollar volume year over year and continuously improve profit margin
- Accepts training as required by company
- Works safely and observes safety rules at all times
- Follows and carries out all company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Trains others as required
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- BA degree in business/communications/marketing or equivalent
- Experience in sales preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative skills
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office software and other graphic design software
- Experience in web design
- Excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Must have good driving record
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The major focus of this position will be to enhance distributor relationships and build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Provide sales quotations as well as renew current client contracts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Understand and analyze customer and product profitability.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop and maintain friendly, cooperative, collaborative and professional relationships with company personnel, customers, vendors, and other key stakeholders.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Ensure that all internal company communications, financial information, pricing, plans and strategies are kept confidential.
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics and traits so as to create an atmosphere of success at the company.
- Anticipate problems, identify opportunities and issues, and provide contingency plans and recommendations accordingly.
- Follow all Company personnel policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks or assignments as assigned.
- Four (4) year degree in Business or Plastics or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing
- Experience in packaging or plastics industry preferred
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience utilizing Customer Relations Management Software
- Must have excellent work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 75% annually, including overnight