The Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you would like to apply for employment, please fill out our online job application form.
We currently have the following openings:
The Building Custodian is responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the Company Facilities. This includes picking up trash, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning and stocking bathrooms, making sure building is secure, cleaning windows, and minor building maintenance and repairs.
- Empty trash throughout building and parking lot and ensure trash does not overflow
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors throughout building as necessary
- Clean all kitchens, to include counters, microwaves, coffee pots, refrigerator
- Keep kitchens stocked with necessary supplies
- Clean and stock all bathrooms
- Ensure all bathrooms are functional
- Keep all bins for hairnets, beard nets, ear plugs, booties are all stocked
- Keep warehouse free of debris
- Keep parking lot free of debris
- Perform minor repairs around building (replace light bulbs, unclog drains, etc)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stoop, squat and bend, as well as push, pull and lift objects and/or equipment of various weight, size and design.
- Must be able to walk through departments, the plant and the grounds numerous times a day.
- Must be able to climb ladders and platforms including stepping up and down from platforms and catwalks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from the floor up or above the head.
- Must have the agility to work in tight areas.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available for overtime as needed.
- Must have proficiency in reading and math skills to satisfy requirements of the position.
- Must have good attendance and a good safety record.
- Must have legible handwriting.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and Shift Supervisor.
In a fast paced manufacturing environment, an Operator Level II is part of a skilled Production Team.
- They are responsible for working safely and ensuring the safety of others.
- They are responsible for ensuring the product meets customer requirements and quality criteria and responding appropriately when they do not.
- They are responsible for working efficiently in order to meet/exceed operational targets
- They are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness/housekeeping of their immediate work area
- Ensures that he/she has proper PPE prior to entering the production floor and/or packing area.
- Follows and obeys all safety related signs, rules and regulations.
- Uses all appropriate safety equipment and or devices as stated in the operating manuals.
- Reports any incident/accident and or near misses to the shift supervisor.
- Reports any unsafe condition and/or operating equipment to the shift supervisor.
All requirements of an Operator Level I, as well as:
- Pulls the Cubitainer from the web
- Cuts the opening in the Cubitainer using flycutter
- Attaches neck and ring using attaching equipment
- Deflates the Cubitainer using manual or automatic deflating equipment or using hand deflating method
- Manually counts and stacks deflated Cubitainers to specified quantity
- Operates automatic deflator stacking equipment, including reset procedures
- Bags stacks of finished Cubitainer and loads on cart for packing room
- Assists with handling parts in Injection Molding
- 100% Inspection of all Cubitainers for acceptable quality at all stations
- Disposes of rejects and tracks reason codes
- Reports problems with equipment to Technician
- Understands the HOLD process and requirements of DMR / labeling
- May be required to perform additional inspection per Customer Requirements
- Cleans and sweeps daily
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Any other duty assigned by Supervisor/Technician
- Must have ability to consistently work in a fast paced environment and maintain production line speed.
- Must possess motivation and attentiveness needed to consistently produce quality products.
- Must have a good attendance record and be able to flex work times and breaks based on shift/line needs.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong safety awareness and willingness to follow all plant rules and regulations.
- Must be able to understand basic instructions in English.
- Must have basic math skills including adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying whole number and decimals.
- Must possess motivation and desire to grow and learn.
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Must have dexterity of hands, wrists and arms.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have ability to maintain set speed in a fast paced environment by reaching, stooping, squatting and bending, as well as pushing, pulling and lifting objects and/or equipment of various sizes, weights, designs.
- Must have visual acquity.
- Must be able to stand at least 11 1/2 hours per shift and work a 12 hour shift or overtime as needed.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Must be able to walk through department numerous times per shift.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Experience in plastics preferred
- Experience in quality and medical production preferred
- Must be proficient in Operator I duties
- Minimum of High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Initial 3 – 6 week Cubitainer operator training
- ISO Procedures
- GMP and clean room standards