Quality you can depend on
Since 1946, Hedwin has provided enhanced safety packaging for demanding applications, much of which are regulated or hazardous. Our expertise in keeping people and products safe at every stage of the process helps Hedwin clients reduce package liability and increase your customer’s satisfaction.
Get the perfect fit with Hedwin
We offer a wide variety of proven solutions at standard sizes for prompt shipment. If your product requires customization, we excel at providing well-fitting solutions that provide high performance from manufacturing to delivery.
- Wide array of customer tested, proven packaging solutions ready to ship: rigid containers, semi-rigid liners, film liners, and proprietary custom packaging
- Special container treatments, such as fluorine, PVDC, or SARAN for added content protection
- Tamper evident packaging options
- We produce our own film, ensuring total quality
- Legacy of expertise in over 6 plastics manufacturing processes, with the ability to combine techniques to provide the best solution for you
- Rapid prototyping and low minimum quantities for product testing
- Expertise in supply chain alignment
Real People, Real Applications
- 16 oz. CUBITAINER® used for sampling oils and other liquids inside oil drilling wells.
- 20 liter assembled CUBITAINER® replaced standard tight head pails used for storing water treatment chemicals, resulting in lower shipping freight, less storage space, and easier product handling.
- 20 liter CUBITAINER® holds ag-chem product used on fruit trees. The CUBITAINER® is hung upside down in a cradle utilizing a Colder quick connect with tubing to a sprayer for easy dispensing. The CUBITAINER® solution replaced open head pails, providing significant space and cost savings on top of impressive reduction in plastic content.
- 1 quart and 1 gallon CUBITAINER® is used in an automated power steering fluid exchange machine in car dealerships.