The Hedwin Division of Zacros America is the inventor and producer of the one-and-only patented CUBITAINER® – a flexible ‘bladder’ which offers complete emptying, and allows plenty of customization options. Behind every CUBITAINER® is a diverse group of people working around the clock to produce the best flexible package on the market.
Through our corporate division, Zacros America, we provide access to additional value-added flexible film and packages such as Z-Tainer Bag-in-Box, Flowpack single-use pouches, and custom pharmaceutical and medical packaging films.
The Hedwin Division of Zacros America shapes a more sustainable society by manufacturing unique plastic packaging and innovative solutions for a variety of customer applications.
The Hedwin Division of Zacros America leverages a proud legacy of expertise in plastics processing to supply products that are extremely durable, environmentally friendly, cost effective and relevant to a wide range of applications. We deliver QUALITY to our customers, not just products. This is achieved through teamwork, diversity and a systematic problem- solving approach to ensure continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
We strive to supply sustainable flexible packaging solutions that support environmental stewardship and exceed our customers’ requirements in diverse applications. We continually improve our products, processes and quality management system to support this effort, while bringing a high level of satisfaction to our customers around the world.
The Zacros Hedwin Difference:
- Patented products and manufacturing processes for over 70 years
- Proprietary resin blends offer superior leak tightness, puncture resistance, and broad chemical compatibility
- Complete vertical integration for TOTAL quality control
- Wide variety of product options to allow extensive customization
- The Hedwin Division of Zacros America was formed in 2014 when Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. purchased the assets of the former Hedwin Corporation, which had been founded in 1946. The business is now part of Fujimori’s wholly-owned subsidiary company, Zacros America, Inc.
- Fujimori Kogyo, a large Japanese firm, has interests globally, involving optoelectronics, electronics, medical/pharmaceutical devices, printing, construction materials, and flexible packaging.
HDZA products are trusted every day, all over the world, in a wide variety of applications.
Customers who rely on our products are in diverse industries such as:
- Industrial Chemicals
- Asphalt Coatings
Certifications & Memberships
To ensure that our products consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements, our Quality Management System is compliant with the requirements of ISO9001:2015.