The CUBITAINER® is created by a proprietary process unique to Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc., best described as continuous, molten sheet extrusion coupled with vacuum/thermo-forming. The result is a robust, yet collapsible, plastic container. The CUBE® is tough enough to pass UN-testing for regulated materials, or can be shipped to the filler collapsed and nested. This exclusive innovation provides tremendous savings on space, cost, and energy use.
CUBITAINER® is also available fully assembled and ready to fill in a UN-approved box, eliminating the need to erect the CUBE® box. Cubitainer’s® revolutionary design doesn’t require a pouring vent — as it empties, the CUBE® collapses and its contents evacuate in an uninterrupted stream (no “glugging”). There’s no need for a pouring vent which means no exposure to outside air – an important feature in oxygen-sensitive applications. Unlike a bag, which tends to trap liquid contents in the folds and corners, the CUBE® holds its shape sufficiently to allow nearly all of its contents to evacuate — eliminating wasteful product loss.
- High purity resin and clean manufacturing process – ideal for medical applications
- Knocked down Cubitainers® provide an 8:1 space saving ratio versus pails
- Low space requirements translate into low shipping and storage costs
- Flexible, yet rugged construction allows the container to be handled
- Custom designed molds typically cost 75% LESS than other plastic processing molds