Medical & Pharma Packaging
The Gold Standard of Resins in cleanliness, purity, & flexibility
No other manufacturer is better equipped to meet the precise demands of medical and pharmaceutical packaging than Hedwin. Our expertise, superior resin quality, patented manufacturing process, and flexible solutions deliver fully optimized, cost effective containers.
CUBITAINERS® are the preferred container when background particle count matters. Lesser containers can affect readings of instruments or even a patient’s diagnosis, but our clients rest assured knowing that Hedwin delivers consistently high performance containers.
Our resin is carefully sourced and manufactured entirely in-house for total quality control in a clean environment. Our clients conduct independent background count tests for each lot of CUBITAINERS®, which is why we are often referred to as the ‘gold standard’ for resin cleanliness.
CUBITAINERS® are stocked in 5, 10, 20 liter sizes and are easily customizable to meet your space requirements easily and efficiently.
- Superior Resin
- Advanced packaging cleanliness
- Completely manufactured in-house for total quality control
- Expertise in the medical and pharmaceutical industries in a variety of applications
- Highly customizable
- Maximizes storage space
- Rugged, yet flexible standalone container
- Easy to handle
- Ship and store CUBITAINERS® knocked down nested for huge space and shipping savings
- BPA free
- 5 liter, 10 liter, and 20 liter sizes readily available, or request custom sizes
- Our rigorous Advanced Quality Planning system ensures maximal efficiency at every stage
- Can be used with or without corrugated overpack
Real People, Real Applications
Additional Selected Applications:
- 5L knocked down CUBE® with flip-top cap used as a convenient ultrasound gel refill container for .5L bottles.
- 10L CUBITAINER® with molded handle used for urine collection during urinary tract surgeries. Ideal container for size, storage space, low shipping costs, and ease of use.
- CUBITAINER® is widely used for diluents, washes, buffers, and reagents.