Humanitarian Disaster Relief
Rugged. Reusable. Space Saving. Sanitary.
Having clean water is absolutely vital. When disaster strikes, victims and relief workers need access to water that is clean and will stay pure and protected until it is fully consumed. Hedwin is proud to be recognized as the preferred water container by private and government agencies working in disaster relief and emergency preparedness.
- Rugged, yet flexible standalone container
- Easy to handle
- Ship and store CUBITAINERS® knocked down and nested for huge space and shipping savings
- Enclosure protects contents from dirt, dust, and grime, leaving only CLEAN water
- Safe, FDA compliant container for water storage and food contact
- BPA free
- Rugged molded handle included in the design
- 38mm screwcap opening is included
- 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon, and 5 gallon sizes readily available, or request custom sizes
- Can be used with or without corrugated overpack
Real People, Real Applications
Edge Outreach on the USNS Comfort
EDGE Outreach, a non-profit organization that trains, equips and mobilizes people around the world in efforts focused on sustainable solutions for providing clean water. As part of “Continuing Promise 2011”, EDGE will work aboard the USNS Comfort conducting health and hygiene programs.
Samaritan’s Purse Success Story
Samaritan’s Purse, an International Relief Organization, was looking for a convenient and economical way to administer Procter & Gamble’s *PuR Purifier of Water sachets. Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc.’s design team recognized early on that SP needed a complete solution which would provide for the filtration, mixing and storing of all necessary components. With this important objective in mind, Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc. set about developing a kit that included all of the elements necessary to mix PuR.