The Hedwin Division of Zacros America
As a trusted producer of innovative packaging solutions, we leverage a proud legacy of expertise in plastics processing. Our products are extremely durable, cost effective, environmentally friendly, and relevant to a wide range of applications.
For storage and handling of liquids, gels and granular materials
- CUBITAINER® flexible package
- HEDLINER® drum liners
- PAYLINER® pail liners
- TOPLINER® pail dividers
- WINLINER® round-bottomed bags
The Zacros Hedwin Difference:
- Patented products and manufacturing processes for over 70 years
- Proprietary resin blends offer superior leak tightness, puncture resistance, and broad chemical compatibility
- Complete vertical integration: we manufacture our own roll stock, sheeting, molds and tooling for TOTAL quality control
- Wide variety of product options to allow total customization
- The Hedwin Division of Zacros America was formed in 2014 when Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. purchased the assets of the former Hedwin Corporation, which had been founded in 1946. The business is now part of Fujimori’s wholly-owned subsidiary company, Zacros America, Inc.
- Fujimori Kogyo, a large Japanese firm, has interests globally, involving optoelectronics, electronics, medical/pharmaceutical devices, printing, construction materials, and flexible packaging.
HDZA products are trusted every day, all over the world, in a wide variety of applications.
Customers who rely on our products are in diverse industries such as:
- Industrial Chemicals
- Asphalt Coatings
Certifications & Memberships
Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc. belongs to many organizations to promote quality and excellence. We follow standards set forth by ISO and others to ensure our products consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.